Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Swaziland Medical Clinic update...


I got an email from Daran Rehmeyer who is overseeing the building of the medical clinic in Mbabane. He included pictures of the beginning construction and since the pictures have been taken, the slab has been poured and the block walls are going up. By the time I get there in about 3 weeks, things should be moving along pretty rapidly. I just finished putting together the equipment and medicine list for the clinic. Pray that we can get all that we need and in time for the medical team's arrival in October. I'll keep you all posted. And as you look at the picture above, realize that it was only about 5 months ago that I visited Swaziland...He moves things forward quickly when it is in His favor and is pleasing to Him....

In all things, give thanks.

David