Sunday, May 06, 2007

Where to now....

I leave on Thursday May 10th for Bangladesh and for right now, Sri Lanka, to see what we can help with as a medical team in both countries. I say maybe Sri Lanka, because there is military strife going on there right now, and as of a few days ago, all commercial flights have been halted for night time departures and arrivals. Both my flights in and out of Sri Lanka are scheduled at night. I’ll be figuring this all out over the next 24-48 hours. There continues to be obstacles put in our path as we pursue His work where He tells us. And I assume that there is a reason for it. I don’t necessarily want to ask why, or even want to know, but suspect that whatever the reason is, He’ll take care of it. So, if I make it to Sri Lanka or not, and if I get there and back without packing along a few “kidney stones”, and if I don’t get stuck in Bangladesh for whatever reason, and if I get back rested enough to go back on call the next day back in Phoenix, and if He tells me where we should go with a medical team in August, I’ll be happy. Keep this trip in your prayers and thoughts…I’m not sure where it will lead me or the medical team, but I’m sure it will be an adventure.

 

In all things give thanks,

 

David